Hi, I’m Alvin Soon, a writer and photographer. This is where I explore strategies on how to live a more effective life.
Here you’ll find tactics ranging from how and why to meditate, to the habits of highly resilient people. They include life lessons from Bruce Lee, and how elite soldiers get through tough times. There’re steps on how to overcome shame and feel worthy of love, and the master key to inner strength.
You can also find the best photos I’ve taken from around the world.
If this is your first time here, you can start with my five most popular posts or the five most recent ones.
Most Popular Posts
- How the US Navy SEALs Get Through Hard Times
- Be Real: 7 Life Lessons from Bruce Lee
- Standing on Groundlessness
- Kanazawa: One Day Too Long
Most Recent Posts
- Lessons Learned from Around the World
- How to Prepare for Your First 10-Day Meditation Retreat
- Into Parts Unknown
- The Joy of Absent Things
- 3 Things That Made Me Cry, Laugh and Grow in 2017
And if you like what you read, here are the full archives of my essays.
Join my free newsletter to get updates every so often, no spam ever.